Where would a person with all the blessings that I have received start? Of course,that would be afterthe first Thanks to our LORD and Saviour .HE has blessed me with over sixty years being the partner of the most beautiful,loving and compassionate person I have eever known....I would like to say "well I deserved someone like her" but that couldn't be the furtherest thing from the truth.If I am anything like the Lord wanted me to be,its because of her.
And then,his gift of our family,including cuzzins ,nieces ,nephews,inlaws and out lawshave combined tomake my life complete.
I know this sounds a little mushy,but maybe we need a little more of that in our family lives.
When you read this,don't hesitate to give everyone around you a big hug and thank them for being a part of you life.
4 comments:
DOES THAT INCLUDE LITTLE BROTHERS?
yep
Papaw...that made me tear up!
Oops...I'm logged in under my mom! The above comment was from Amanda!
Post a Comment