A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
CAN'T SAY I BLAME YOU AMANDA, HE'SONE OF THE CUTEST BOY BABIES I'VE EVER SEEN.....
I totally agree, Amanda. He's our mammoth sized blessing in a pint size package!p.s. Nice football action! Do we have a quarterback in the making (like his daddy)?
He is such a sweetie! Any luck on finding a house?
He is a blessing all right! I am thankful for the joy he has given my sister, after she waited SO LONG to have a grandbaby to love!
You can put me in the mix somewhere,after all he is mygreat grandson.
By the way, that second picture is a hoot!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
CAN'T SAY I BLAME YOU AMANDA, HE'S
ONE OF THE CUTEST BOY BABIES I'VE EVER SEEN.....
I totally agree, Amanda. He's our mammoth sized blessing in a pint size package!
p.s. Nice football action! Do we have a quarterback in the making (like his daddy)?
He is such a sweetie! Any luck on finding a house?
He is a blessing all right! I am thankful for the joy he has given my sister, after she waited SO LONG to have a grandbaby to love!
You can put me in the mix somewhere,after all he is mygreat grandson.
By the way, that second picture is a hoot!
Post a Comment