Sunday, November 22, 2009
Some Blessings Come in Red
Who woulda thought we'd grow up to like each other so much?! Juuuuust kiddin - we didn't fight THAT much as kids (and if we did, I was probably innocent, seeing how I'm the middle child and all - I just logistically got stuck in the middle of things ;-) But seriously, (are English teachers allowed to do that?...start a sentence with 'seriously'?) I am thankful for two beautiful, creative, and unique sisters. I think the fact that we're all such go-getters is what keeps us motivated and on our toes (you know, one sister can't be in the lead for TOO long, ha!) Hmmm..this reminds me of Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby's "Sisters" performance in "White Christmas"...but since I'm not the singer of the family, I'll have to look for the video on YouTube!
4 comments:
THAT WAS A GREAT VERBAL HUG...AND...YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS WONDERFUL!!!
I agree Unca J. I am really thankful for my wonderful nieces and nephews and my brothers and sisters too!
It doesn't look right not to see the little blond in the middle.Love you guys.
That was so sweet! I love you so much, sistee!
Post a Comment