Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Un..be...lievable!!!!!!!!!

So after putting an offer on the Muscovy house last night, we thought we were in pretty good shape for getting this house done and over with...
However, this morning we received a call from the realtor saying someone else had made an offer, too! I know this happens ALL THE TIME, but really????? On a random Tuesday night they happened to get 2 offers? I know there's a code of ethics realtors have to abide by, but what are the odds that this house has been on the market for months and all of a sudden it receives multiple offers in one night!
So, we gave them our highest offer and are expected to have their decision by sometime tonight. The crazy part of it all...we like this house even BETTER than the short sale! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

As crazy as it seems things like that DO happen. We had our house on the market FIVE months and then received THREE offers the same day.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!