Saturday, March 28, 2009
You guys never learn do you? Okay here goes.....
Paddy O dunne saved his money for a trip the USA ,Upon arriving in New York and taking a short walk from his hotel he approached a very busy intersection and noticed a very busy policeman directing traffic .As the sidewalk traffic built up the policeman would stop the auto traffic.and with a way of his arm would say pedestrians may cross.Time after time he would stop traffic and say pedestrians may cross .Noticing Paddy still standing at the curb ,he asked him "Why are you still standing there",the policeman asked Where upon Paddy replied "I noticed you waving the pedestrians over,but i'm catholic, when do we get to cross".
2 comments:
NICE TRY BROTHER, BUT THAT WAS THE WORST ONE YET. I GUESS NO ONE ELSE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY ANYTHING SINCE I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT.
BUT...KEEP THEM COMING, THE LAW OF AVERAGES IS HEAVILY ON YOUR SIDE TO GIVE US A GOOD ONE.....
Hmmm..Me thinks I just had my attempt at humor dissed.Oh well at least it got you off the couch and into the computor area.Come on gang I'm tired of looking at a blank screen!!!
Post a Comment