Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dunn Day at GABP



No, I don't mean Adam Dunn. Number 44 is long gone! I do mean the Judge & Bessie Dunn Family day at the ballpark!

Here's a link of the promotional days. Maybe it can help us to make a decision on "when".


As to "where" I think it'll be best for Meems if we stay on ground level. So we'll probably be somewhere in the 100 seats, preferably the first base side.

Take a look at the Promotional Schedule and see if anything looks appealing.

Nine Days until Opening Day!


5 comments:

Sandy said...

May 23rd looks good. Who wouldn't love another Reds cap!

OR

June 21st so we can appreciate the Dad's in the family

OR

I bet Logan would love to run the bases after the game on July 19th.

Papaw said...

I would prefer June 6,for a couple of reasons.....(1) they tangle with the Cubs,and with their obnoxious fan following we need to be there to drown them out......(2)..I would rather see a game that has some bearing on the N L pennant race And (3).It would better for our Indianapolis crew.Its a tough ride back home on a Sunday after a long day at the ballpark,and have to rise and shine early on Monday for work.Hey I,m ready for a ball game anytime , but this would be a better time for this gathering. What do all of you think??

Sandy said...

Whatever Papaw wants! :-)

Linda said...

I was also thinking that a Saturday would be best for our Indy crew. What do you think, Jeff & Belinda?

June 6th is Adam's birthday. How would you like to celebrate your birthday at GABP, Adam?

Amanda said...

I'm up for whatever!