RANDY ASKED ME TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS
WHILE HE UNDERWENT THE SURGERY THIS MORNING. AS
EXPECTED, HE CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS, HE
JUST HAS TO RELAX FOR A WEEK AND NOT DO ANYTHING
STRENUOUS...ALMOST LIKE BEING RETIRED....I ADD MY THANKS
ALSO...............UNCA JERRY
8 comments:
I'm glad everything went ok!!!
Great News!! Enjoy your 'down' time!
Glad everything went well, Tell him hello and we are thinking of him .
Kim
Tell Randy one of the hardest things to do is rest good luck. We all hope for speedy recovery.
Alright! Take it easy and heal up fast.
Our family is living proof of the power of prayer.
Get well soon, Randy!
Randy so glad things went well.I,m sure your immediate family as well as your aunts,uncles cousins etc. are relieved.While you are kicking back resting,give the man upstairs a thank-you for answering all of our prayers.
So glad everything went well for Randy......
Post a Comment