Thursday, March 26, 2009
My recent trip
I am thankful for the well wishes that I have received from everyone. (I love Maddox's excitement, thanks big guy). Thank goodness for Sandy, who helped me translate all the medical talk into real english. It is amazing when something happens to your kids or yourself, it is so overwheming that I think we should be offered a translator. I am sorry I missed Meemaw's dinner so please express my belated happy birthday to her. I hope everyone is doing well and see yall soon!
3 comments:
Good to hear you up and about, Sam!
It looks like we'll just have to plan another get-together so you can attend. Maybe we can celebrate Meemaw's birthday twice!
Let us know when you're feeling up to it.
I'm for that just tell me when and where.Welcome from the shady side to the sunshine. You are loved Sam!!!
Glad to see you on here Sam! Hope everything gets straighten out and start feeling better.
Post a Comment