Since I can't think of anything "important" to blog about, I will follow my own advice and pretend I'm on Seinfeld... I'll blog about nothing... :-)
It's 9am and I have been up about an hour. (SO nice to sleep in once in a while.) This morning I have fixed a roast in the crockpot and answered e-mail for work. After blogging, I'm going to get started on the first of my VHS to DVD projects. I found an old tape from Christmas 1988 that will be just perfect. I prescreened parts of it a few days ago and it is awesome!! It definitely brought a big smile to my face!
Wally looks like he's about 18 months old and Brittany looks not much older. Todd's all cool in his spiky hair and Amanda's hair is... well... totally eighties!! Maybe Amanda and Lana will remember the year that I gave them the sparkly batons with the metallic streamers on both ends for a stocking stuffer. They seemed to like twirling them!
This was one of the years that we had Christmas Eve in the mud room at Ranchill and Brad played Santa . Wally was afraid of him but you can tell some of the other kids weren't fooled. Even little Brittany looked at him long and hard before agreeing to on Santa's lap. I think she knew it was her daddy. Anyway keep your fingers crossed that this project is a success. It would be a shame for some of this stuff to be lost to tape deterioration.
This afternoon Meems and Paps are coming over so we can work their taxes and have dinner together. As always, I'm looking forward to their company.
Okay... that's MY day. What's happening with you today???
2 comments:
Whats happened to my day was a short trip to buckeye land where Meems and I had supper with Sandy and Mike.Don't ever turn down an invite from Sandy for a meal.The roast was superb,the red skin potatoes and baby carrots were the perfect side veggies and the entire meal was outstanding.Thanks Sandy for the best meal we have had in a long time.
I'M SURE GLAD YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BIG BROTHER AND HIS BRIDE..OF COURSE HIS FAMILY HAS ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF HIM AND THE MRS. BLESS YOU ALL.....
Post a Comment