Sunday, March 15, 2009

Deer Maintenance

My apologies for the delay in responding to the blog, but taking care of a deer full time has been a large responsibility. Fortunately he doesn't eat much but he does require special grooming as you can see in the photo (there's nothing worse than an uncombed deer). Hawkeye doesn't get as dirty as his buddies in the woods but he does get a little dusty from lack of exercise. Well, I believe I hear him calling now so I must be on my way. I think it's time for Nikki to join the blogging society. Come on Nik...your next!
Bob

5 comments:

Papaw said...

Beautiful,...just beautiful,,!!!

Anonymous said...

BOY, THAT HEAD LOOKS FAMILIAR....
NOT THE DEER THE OTHER ONE....

Sandy said...

Congrats, Bob! You have mastered the art of blogging. Hope to see you out here often!

Linda said...

I don't know if he can be described as a "Master". He had a lot of help from Amanda! ha-ha

Jeff said...

Nice to see ou with your dear friend.