Friday, March 13, 2009

Need a Bumper sticker ?

I'm Retired....I was tired yesterday ,and I'm tired today!!!.............or Cremation....Think outside of the box.........or .........I was always taught to respect my elders,now I have no one to respect......or I asked Meems if old men should wear boxers or briefs She said DEPENDS!....or that "Snap Crackle Pop "in the morning ain't my freaking Rice Krispies or one more.......I'm so old that when Meems and I eat out,they ask for money up front..........More later I need a nap!!!!!.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE A RODNEY DANGERFIELD BIT....PRETTY GOOD BRO....

Jeff said...

He He daddio!

Linda said...

I thought I hated getting old -- until I considered the alternative!

Sandy said...

Uh Oh! Paps' cheezy jokes are BACK!! I must admit I do enjoy them and hope my brain can conjur up such funnies when I am 80. Heck, what am I talking about... I'd be happy if I could do that today!!

Keep 'em comin' Papaw!!!