1. Who will volunteer to help coordinate the family outings? Amanda and Linda have stepped up. Who else?
2. Where's Bob?
3. How's Adam?
4. Are people growing tired of the blog?
A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
7 comments:
adam is doing good.Not a whole lot to report.He had a doctors appointment yesterday.They checked his level for his thryoids by doing a blood test no results yet of course.He has another doctors appointment march 17 its a breathing test.Then on the march26 he has another appointment there going to do a scan for the mass.I will you keep you updated.bev
Heck no I'm not.Its the only way I can keep up with whats going on with all you guys.Thats imporyant to Meems and me as we are pretty well isolated here at the heights DON,T STOP!!!!!!
Thanks for the update, Bev. Please keep them coming!
I'm glad you aren't tired of the blog, Dad, but I get the impression that some people might be. The blog entries have slowed way down. Heck, even Unca Jerry has been practically MIA. What's up with that?
Come on people!! Let's not keep Meems and Paps in the dark about what's going on! Let's BLOG!!!
I think the blog will go through slow periods, but with summer coming, people should be doing more and have more to talk about...
HEY...I LOVE THIS BLOG I THOUGHT THAT YOU ALL WOULD GET TIRED OF MY TWISTED HUMOR SO I BACKED OFF A LITTLE. I STAND WITH MY BRO (AS USUAL)...LONG LIVE THE BLOG!!!
I think it's important to keep the blog going and I agree with Todd -- there will be times with lots of news and sometimes it'll slow down. It still has value either way.
I love the blog. Let's keep it active.
YEAH LINDA, LETS KEEP THE BLOG MOVIN....REMIND BOB ITS HIS TURN..
YOU CAN BE HIS SECRETARY AND DO THE TYPING FOR HIM....
Post a Comment