Thursday, March 19, 2009

Riddles and a couple of groaners

Maybe after reading Brads blog,we can use a little smile........What is black and white and red all over?????..ans ..a sunburned penguin. How do jail prisoners communicate with each other?????.....ans.....by cell phone..............A lawyer,a rabbi,and hindu holy man were traveling together and decided to stop at a farmers house to see if he could put them up for the night.He agreed but told them he only had two extra bed rooms so one of them would have to sleep in the barn."No problem" said the holy man so he went to the barn.A short time later there was a knock on the farmers door ,the farmer opened the door and there stood the holy man "I"m sorry" he said but you have cattle in your barn and I can't sleep there".."I can " said the Rabbi ,and he went to the barn.A minute or two passed and again there was a knock at the door.The farmer answered and there stood the Rabbi."I"m sorry" said the rabbi,but you have swine in your barn and I can't sleep there.The lawyer spoke up and said "I can" and went to the barn.A few minutes again passed then there again was a knock on the door.The farmer opened the door and there stood a cow and a pig.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I like that one! hehehe

Jeff said...

OK. We'll blog some more. Geesh!

Amanda said...

Funny, Papaw!