Thursday, March 19, 2009

Recognized by the engineering department....

Hey Everybody,

Here's a little good news for you. I was at the annual engineering state of the business presentation at the Rolls-Royce training center. I was surprised to see my name up on the slide for engineering recognitions. They asked me to stand and I got a round of applause. Felt kinda cool. They were recognizing my certification for LabVIEW Certified Developer and the fact that there are only 4 in Indiana. I could tell Norm Egbert, the VP of engineering, didn't really have a clue what that meant but what the heck.

My trip to Robinson has been pushed back a week, I should be going on the 30th of this month. I'll blog some of that.

Later

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats, Uncle Jeff! I'm so proud of you!

Sandy said...

The Wiz strikes again!!! I hope I got some of those "smart genes"!

CONGRATS, Bro!

Papaw said...

Ho-Hum, Is there anything you don't excel at?,Being seriously challenged by anything mechanical I wonder where your smarts come from.You sure didn't get them from me,as my brain would fit in your shirt-pocket and have room to spare.,but as long as you have my back as usual I can go on my merry way.Seriously Jeff you make Meems and I proud.Keep it up..

Linda said...

Congratulations, Jeff!

Well deserved recognition!

Anonymous said...

NICE GOIN JEFF...I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU WERE VERY INTELLIGENT AND
ITS REALLY SHOWING UP LATELY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GODSON....ALSO GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE FEELING GOOD AGAIN. ITS WONDEWRFUL THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT DOCTOE THAT GIVES YOU GOOD ADVICE AND YOU FOLLOW HIS WISHES.....