Friday, March 20, 2009
Rolling....Rolling....Rolling......I'm Trying ..
Come on guys ,I'm running out of material to keep this blog rolling,so don,t blame me for what I post ,its all your fault.........A lady was babysitting a three-year-old when the stench from the cat litter became so overbearing she just had to clean it.As she began scooping it out ,she asked theboy "Does your mommy do this?" No he said "its for the cats."........................next.......................Holding out his little hand a four year old asked his dad "what kind of bug is this?" "A lady bug his dad answered."Wow" he said ,impressed "You sure have good eyes"................(can,t say you weren't warned can you )
3 comments:
I GUESS NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO COMMENT ON THIS GENO....PERSONALLY
I THINK YOUR JOKES ARE HUMOROUS
AND YOU ARE TRYING TO AT LEAST DO SOMETHING FOR THE BLOG. I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. ALSO, THANK YOU AND AILEEN AGAIN FOR THE NICE DINNER YOU TREATED ME TO THURSDAY. I'LL DO MY BEST TO GET OVER TO SEE YOU MORE OFTEN. BY THE WAY, THE SHORTCUT COMING HOME WORKED OUT FINE....LIL BRO
Dad - you are hilarious! Where do you get this stuff?
I know, Linda. I think he missed his calling. He should have been a stand up comedy writer instead of working at the Post Office!
And, Unca J, I think there are a lot of us who would say that Dad has a host of Number One Fans, me included!!
Keep 'em comin' Paps!!
Post a Comment