Monday, February 16, 2009

What kind of mom would I be...

...if I didn't have any naked bath-time pics of Maddox to embarass him with when he's a teenager?


5 comments:

Papaw said...

Amanda,I to have a couple of pic's that I will share with you when I get them devloped,bare butt and all so you will have a lot of ammo to use if and when needed.

Sandy said...

Amanda, I just love seeing pix of Maddox on the blog. He just makes me smile no matter what mood I am in.

These are great!

sarah said...

What's that he's bathing in? Some kind of ring? Looks pretty cool!

Amanda said...

Yeah...he upgraded from the baby tub to this little seat that he sticks his legs through. I borrowed it from a girlfriend to see if he'd like it...and he LOVES it! Sitting up like that makes it so much easier to splash!

caveman said...

He's getting so big!Adorable.
Aunt Kim