Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Party Animals???????

The last couple of weeks have been pretty active for Meems and me.First there was a banquet to honor the volunteers who serve on various committes here at the Heights.As I was elected to be head of the food service committe Meems and I were invited. Good food, live music and new friends made it an enjoyable evening.........Then on Valentines Day they threw a big bash in celebration.I'm afraid I pigged out on the shrimp.Of course there was more live music and good fellowship.........and if that wasn't enough today they celebrated Fat Tuesday ,I couldn't handle too many shrimp this time (only 7 or 8) but there was an abundance of other finger food goodies They believe in music around here so ofcourse we had a piano player who belt a lot the golden oldies..........whew,....I'm ready to hit the sack gotta get up early ,cause we play a rousing?? game of Corn hole in the A.M.(I'm going to dream of dem shrimps all night long) Lucky me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY BRO....LET ME KNOW HOW THEIR BOARDS LOOK. IF THEY ARE BORING,
I MAY DONATE A SET TO LIVEN UP THE GAME A LITTLE.....LIL BRO

Sandy said...

Gee Dad. Your and mom's social lives are much more active than mine. And your party food sure beats the popcorn I usually have.

They sure know how to beat cabin fever at Colonial Heights!