Iconoclast is basically an online e-commerce store where you can buy original art from a lot of today's most talked about artists. The print pictured above is a screen print by Ryan McGinness, a HUGE influence of my own work, AND WE SELL HIS WORK! How awesome is that?
Country Club Projects is a gallery in Over The Rhine that brings in a lot of these artists' work for exhibitions, and it's also where my office is. CC is also opening a gallery in Los Angeles, so that's pretty exciting.
I hope I get to work here for a long time. I start on Friday. Wish me luck guys! :)
4 comments:
YAY!!!!
I am very happy for you, dude! I hope you like it as much as you think you will.
I love the print, too! I'll have to check out the artwork. Maybe I'll be able to find a new piece for above the fireplace. Papaw would be SO happy!
That is such awesome news! I can't wait to see what kind of stuff you churn out! And like Sandy .. I definitely need some artwork to hang in my place! Congratulations!!!
Congrats, Ev! Sounds like it's gonna be the perfect job for you. I wish you all the best on your first day...sometimes those can be overwhelming!
Way to go BIG E .I know you will do well.It's so nice to make a living doing what you like to do.You make me proud.Love ya....
Post a Comment