

Hey everyone,
Guess where im going! Im going to miami for 2 nights (right on south beach) and then taking a cruise to jamaica and the cayman islands. My roomates and I as well as a friend from work are all going. We are leaving March 12th and are getting back the 19th. It should be a wild time. Im so excited since ive never been on a cruise or to miami, jamaica, and the cayman islands. Ill be sure to take a lot of pictures and videos and post the PG-13 rated ones on here. so look forward to that!! Well i hope everyone is doing well and i look forward to seeing yall at the next family outting.
peace
Kenny
P.S. I hope you have a speedy recovering Adam
4 comments:
I'm super jealous! We've never been on a cruise...you'll definitely have to give me all the pros and cons! Have a great time!
What a trip you are in for.Your Dad and I both did a cruise in the that area,but it certainly wasn't on a cruise ship.Right Jeff? Hey Bud have fun and take care of yourself.
I haven't been on a cruise yet, but Mike and I spent a couple days in Miami, South Beach. It was awesome!! Totally a party town! Let me know if you see Horatio Caine and crew! :-)
We've been to Jamaica too. Will you be going to Ocho Rios? If so, make sure you climb the water falls... and stay away from the ganja. They lock up foreigners and throw away the keys down there!!!
Have fun and be safe!!!
Ah .. I'm so jealous! If I were you, I'd be making a trip to Miami Ink .. my mom gave me that idea AFTER we got home. Pshh.
HAVE FUN!!
Post a Comment