Monday, February 23, 2009

11 years ago...

...Matt and I went on our first date! In January of 1998, Matt transferred from Ball State to Cincinnati Bible College in order to play basketball. A month later we started dating and have been together ever since! Our first date consisted of dinner at O'Charley's and watching "I Know What You Did Last Summer" at the Danbury Dollar Cinema (we were very poor college students). On our third date we went roller skating at the Western Hills Roller Rink - which was just torn down a couple weeks ago...good times...

4 comments:

Papaw said...

Meemaw and I used to go skating at a place called "Sefarinos" on gilbert ave near Peoples Corner in walnut hills.Good times for us too,besides that it was a cheap date.I'm glad Matt didn't spoil you cause I like the way you two turned out.

Sandy said...

Me too Papaw!

That's cool to have pix from so early in your relationship. You guys look SO young!

sarah said...

Awww. I love your baggy jeans!

Brittany said...

So sweet!! I love old photos.