Although the Bearcats didn't bring home a victory that night, I thought I'd share some pics from our Orange Bowl party. Here are Matt and dad in matching sweatshirts...awww...how cute! Don't worry - that's not a real gun - although dad was using it later to pick off players from the other team when they got on his nerves. Seriously, it was so funny, I cried. Gotta love the look on Matt's face.Sunday, January 11, 2009
The Orange Bowl...
Although the Bearcats didn't bring home a victory that night, I thought I'd share some pics from our Orange Bowl party. Here are Matt and dad in matching sweatshirts...awww...how cute! Don't worry - that's not a real gun - although dad was using it later to pick off players from the other team when they got on his nerves. Seriously, it was so funny, I cried. Gotta love the look on Matt's face.

2 comments:
Looks like you had quite a party.Maybe the next time the Cats go to the Orange Bowl Meems and I will join you in the celebration.Go Bearcats!!!!!!!
Let's hope the next time the Cats go to the Orange Bowl the outcome will give us reason TO celebrate!
Go UC!
Post a Comment