Thats right its Girlscout cookie season! I am a Senior in Girlscouts which means this is my 10th year in Girlscouts. Anyways I am selling Girlscout cookie so if anyone wants some please comment this. This year we have all the same cookies but we also have a new one!
Here are your cookie choices...
Caramel deLites-coconut, carmel and chocolate
Peanut Butter Patties-Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Shortbread-Plain cookies
Thin Mints-Chocolate Mint cookies
Peanut Butter Sandwiches-Plain cookie w/peanut butter
Thanks-A-Lot-shortbread cookies with chocolate on the bottom
Lemonades-Shortbread cookies w/Lemon on the bottom
NEW Daisy-Go-Rounds-cinnamon cookies
well thats it also they are $3.00 a box so let me know if you want any! Thanks!
Bethany
2 comments:
OHMIGOSH! I'm NEVER going to lose my baby weight because I absolutely have to have some Girl Scout Cookies...no doubt about it! Let me check with Matt to see what he wants and I'll get back to ya very soon!
OK...I'm ready to place my order...
Thin Mints - 2
Peanut Butter Sandwhiches - 1
Lemonades - 2
Daisy-go-rounds - 1
Shortbread - 2
Peanut Butter Patties - 1
As a former Girl Scout, I'm proud to support you (plus I was trained to love these cookies at a very early age)!
Post a Comment