Sorry it's taken me awhile to recoop from the holiday season! The day after Christmas, Matt and I got really sick and are still not back at 100%. Here are a couple pics from Christmas day. We spent the entire time at mom and dad's lounging, watching Christmas movies, eating, and opening presents. Above is Maddox with our economy size cheese balls from Sam's (our family devours cheese balls - that tub didn't even make it to New Years).Sunday, January 11, 2009
Catching up with the Hoods...
Sorry it's taken me awhile to recoop from the holiday season! The day after Christmas, Matt and I got really sick and are still not back at 100%. Here are a couple pics from Christmas day. We spent the entire time at mom and dad's lounging, watching Christmas movies, eating, and opening presents. Above is Maddox with our economy size cheese balls from Sam's (our family devours cheese balls - that tub didn't even make it to New Years).


6 comments:
What great pictures. Maddox is a hoot! Make sure he knows that his great aunt Sandy encouraged Grammy Linda to buy that cool rocking horse. :-)
I didn't realize that! He really loves it!
You girls are too cute in your velour suits. Did you plan to wear them?
I never saw four more beautiful girls in a row in my life....By the way which one is the mother .We love you guys.
Thanks! We have a GREAT genetic pool!
Yes, Sarah, we planned to wear them on Christmas day. We're kinda nerdy that way! Ha-Ha!
I just want to add that Sam and I also got one of those cool velour suits for Christmas! So I was wondering if, next time, you could extend the photo opportunity to the Sharfe branch of the tree! :-)
Post a Comment