Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another...

Just when we got over being sick after Christmas, Maddox got pink-eye this weekend! At this point, he's through the worst of it, but I feel helpless to comfort him as he battles the infection. The crazy thing is that when we took him to our pediatrician for confirmation, she thought that he probably got it from the doctor's office while having his 9 month check up last week. Go figure.

(The above picture is from December...before he got pink-eye...trust me, you don't want to see that. And yes, he likes to suck on his pacifier upside down!)

4 comments:

JackieDunnScott said...

He has the longest eyelashes. Poor guy, hate to hear he has pink eye. I had it last year and it hurts.....

sarah said...

Poor little Maddox! I hope he's feeling better soon and that you guys don't catch it.

Sandy said...

Thorough and frequent handwashing is the best way to prevent pink eye from spreading.
---Sandy Nurse,RN

I hope the dude is feeling better!

LanaP0wers said...

awww-I hate when my little bubby isn't doing well. I think after the pink eye, all he'll have left in chicken pox - I feel like he's had just about everything else :-( xoxo from Auntie Lonnie