Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weeeeee're Baaaaaack!


As you know, my family went on a cruise this Thanksgiving to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten! There are so many adjectives I could use to describe the scenery and the islands but words would not suffice so I'll leave you with a few pictures from our trip! I'm also going to create an online photo album and I'll post the link later with some stories! I'm sure the rest of our clan will be eager to share some of our experiences as well .. but I've got to run!



4 comments:

Jeff said...

Looks awesome! I actually went to a couple of those places in the Navy. Probably quite different now.

Sandy said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Papaw said...

I also was at Ponce P.Rico when I was in the marine corps.Dont remember it looking so pretty.

Amanda said...

Super jealous...that's all I have to say...