Tuesday, December 2, 2008

anagram

Let it be known far and wide Lenny holds the title of anagram Queen!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT...."SLEEPY SILVER"..

HE WORE NO CROWN...BUT THE PEOPLE KNEW...HE CAUSED RIOTS, IN A GOOD WAY....

UNCA JERRY

Linda said...

This is a tough one. Can we have another hint?

Sandy said...

How about ELVIS PRESLEY!!! I bet Nikki would have gotten the answer, Linda! :-)

Anonymous said...

ta daaaa....correct!!!

Papaw said...

Hey bro the girls didn't give me a chance.Way to go San,once again you kicked our butts.

Anonymous said...

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE...IF YOU SOLVE THIS ONE YOU ARE A GENIUS....
"A NOTED HAPPY SPEEDY AAA ROCKET LAW"

A NURSE SHOULD KNOW THIS...
EVERY ONE HAS BEEN TOLD THIS...
THESE ARE REALLY GOOD CLUES, MAYBE TOO EASY NOW....UNCA JERRY

Sandy said...

Okay Unca J. Here is this nurse's guess...

An appple a day keeps the doctor away!

Papaw said...

I would say Sandy hit it on the nose.See what i mean J>D,my two girls dont give me a chance.

Anonymous said...

WHEW! DAMN YOU'RE GOOD...I GUESS
THE CLUES WERE TOO GOOD. LET ME WORK ON ANOTHER ONE TO SEE IF I CAN STUMP YOU GUYS!
UNCA JERRY....OOPS I MEANT DARN..

Anonymous said...

HERE'S ONE MORE....
"I GOT HOG FANS TWIN"

CLUE: ITS ALWAYS YES...

UNCA JERRY