HEY...CONGRATS BIG BRO TO YOU AND YOUR BRIDE FOR MAKING IT THIS LONG. HOPE I'M AROUND TO SEE YOUR 70TH.. MUCH LOVE COMING YOUR WAY FROM OUR HOUSE....LIL BRO
How spectacular! Thank you for being such a beautiful example of what a loving relationship should be...look at the gorgeous family you've created! Luv ya
6 comments:
Mike and I second that motion!! Looking forward to having dinner on Saturday to celebrate! (..and thanks for agreeing to help me put up the tree!)
Happy Anniversary From all of our family!
Kim
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We'll be over on Saturady too Mom... :-)
HEY...CONGRATS BIG BRO TO YOU AND YOUR BRIDE FOR MAKING IT THIS LONG.
HOPE I'M AROUND TO SEE YOUR 70TH..
MUCH LOVE COMING YOUR WAY FROM OUR HOUSE....LIL BRO
How spectacular! Thank you for being such a beautiful example of what a loving relationship should be...look at the gorgeous family you've created! Luv ya
Happy anniversary! We'll see you soon.
Post a Comment