NOBODY ANSWERED MY LAST ANAGRAM...DID I FINAALY
STUMP SANDY AND LINDA....YOO HOOOO.. I WIN..I..WIN
YOU PROBABLY GREW TIRED OF THE GAME AND ARE JUST
TRYING TO MAKE AN OLD UNCLE FEEL GOOD...GO AHEAD AND
SOLVE IT ...I DARE YA............UNCA JERRY
HERE IT IS ONCE AGAIN..."I GOT HOG FANS TWIN".......
EASY CLUE...I LOVE TO ASK AND ANSWER
6 comments:
You DO have me stumped, Unca Jerry! But I'll give it another shot!
Okay, it've got it!
WANT TO GO FISHING
Dad, I can't believe you didn't get it! WOO-HOO! I've regained my title!
Hey, no fair Linda... we are TIED, two and two!! The title must be shared!
What I wonder is, where the heck are the other smart people that visit this blog? Where are their guesses???
DO YOU WANT ME OR GENE TO MAKE UP A TIE BREAKER? YOU GUYS SURE ARE GOOD!!! UNCA JERRY
Oh gosh, the pressure's on!
I don't mind sharing the title. I think we should challenge everyone else out there to see if they can join the Anagram Experts club with Linda and me.
Post a Comment