
Evan's opening reception for his senior exhibition is coming up next Thursday at NKU. It will be held in the Third Floor Gallery from 5 to 8pm. Park in Lot I.
The exhibit is titled "Sonic Renegades - Dance Floor Punks" and features the design of Race Care Productions, Evan's CD label.
We would really love for you all to come! E-mail or call Evan for directions or details. evansharfe@gmail.com
288-0125
4 comments:
fanx mum!
Big E count memaw and me in..we,ll be there with the proverbal bells on .See ya !!!!
I'm really gonna try to come. Matt, Lana, Nikki and I play on an indoor volleyball team Thursday nights. Maybe we can all stop by before the game. Can I bring Maddox?
I wish I could but unfortunately have to work! I think me and Nikki were talking about coming to see one of your shows again, though!
Post a Comment