I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO GENO AND AILEEN, AND BOB AND LINDA,
FOR SHARING FRIDAY EVENING WITH GLORIA AND ME AT "A CARING PLACE'S"
DINNER AUCTION. IT WAS, AT TIMES A BIT EMOTIONAL IN EXPLAINING EXACTLY
WHAT THEY DO AT THE CENTER. THEIR MAIN GOAL IS TO HAVE POTENTIAL
PARENTS CHOOSE LIFE FOR THE LITTLE BABIES IN THEIR TUMMIES. THE DINNER
AUCTION RAISES FUNDS TO HELP KEEP THEIR DOORS OPEN AND PROVIDING ADVICE
AND GUIDANCE TO THEIR CLIENTS.
LINDA AND I WANT MORE OF OUR FAMILY TO TURN OUT NEXT YEAR FOR THIS GREAT CAUSE.........UNCA JERRY
4 comments:
J.D. We had a great time spending the evening with you and Gloria as well as with Bob and Linda.I agree that more of our family should show up and support this worthy cause.
Uncle Jerry, This is a cause Dean and I both really support.I will do my best next year to get my family to attend......This year with doing nite shifts to help Keith & Nicki with the twins I couldn't even attend myself.
Mom told me all about...including the 2 items she won bidding on! Sounds like it was super fun for a super cause.
It was really great to be involved in such an awesome cause. I know God's eyes are upon Shawna and the life-saving work she and her staff perform. Blessings to all who attended and to all who are involved in A Caring Place.
Post a Comment