Belinda, Wally and I have scheduled a trip to Chile in May 2009. We'll be leaving May 12th and returning June 3. If anyone cares to join us for all or part of the trip please let us know. It's a little over $1000.00 for a ticket but the fun to be had is priceless. It's early so there are still a lot of seats available. Here's a taste of the area we go to.

A view from where Belinda used to live:

The coast of Valparaiso, Chile - Playa Ancha area:
(The Beach -"Playa Ancha" is in the other direction)
Dinner at "Coco Loco" a rotating Resaurant.
Wally and cousin Ahrens.
If you want more info or pics let us know.
Yehaw goin' to Chile!
5 comments:
Hermano! I haven't talked to Mike yet, but we might be interested, as long as your back holds up this time. :-) Have you figured out where you'll be staying yet? I know the flight is $1K but what about the rest of the expenses? Got a ball park idea on that? E-mail me the details!
Gracias!
Boy, would I love to go! Unfortunately, it won't work out for us this time, but I wish you a safe trip with loads of fun! Looks absolutely beautiful!
Would love to go.Looks like a wonderful place.Unfortunately looks like ill be a little busy with the new baby.
I Wish we could go but under the circumstances I dont think it would be a good idea.Tell all of Belinda's family we said hello. I've still got my passport so who knows what the future might bring.
It looks beautiful, Jeff & Belinda! No wonder you want to live there!
Post a Comment