This past Wednesday was Maddox's 6 month check-up! He's now 14lbs, 14oz and 27 inches tall. Our pediatrician said he's only in the 10th percentile for weight, so I need to work on my nursing schedule and get him more calories. Being a mommy is stressing me out these days, although I know I can power through it. His surgery is approaching rapidly (10/22/08) and I'm still anxious about it...keep us in your thoughts and prayers!Thursday, October 9, 2008
MPH turns 6 months...
This past Wednesday was Maddox's 6 month check-up! He's now 14lbs, 14oz and 27 inches tall. Our pediatrician said he's only in the 10th percentile for weight, so I need to work on my nursing schedule and get him more calories. Being a mommy is stressing me out these days, although I know I can power through it. His surgery is approaching rapidly (10/22/08) and I'm still anxious about it...keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
2 comments:
Awww... Little Speed and Grammy Linda.
Six months already. Wow. Soon he'll be sitting up and crawling all over the place!
THOSE ARE GREAT INITIALS...AND A VERY COOL NICKNAME TO GO ALONG WITH THEM. OUR PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU DURING YOUR UPCOMING SURGERY.....UNCA JERRY & AUNT GLORIA
Post a Comment