Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't call me Martha Stewart ..


because I'm not even close to it. But, every once in a while, I have this enormous urge to paint .. decorate .. bedazzle anything I can.

All right, I was kidding about bedazzling.

Anyway, I'm hardly ever home so I traded rooms with the boys. Tyler took over my room and I was given their game room! Everyone has their own rooms, now! This weekend, my decorating impulses took over and I spent all weekend painting and organizing. It was a huge task but I think I did pretty well on a small budget! Take a look .. and I promise, it looks better in person!!

4 comments:

Todd said...

Lookin' good B... I got a few rooms you can practice on!

Sandy said...

Decorating is SO MUCH FUN, isn't it? Nice job Brit. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new boudoir! And, heck, there's nothing wrong with a little bedazzling now and again! :-)

Papaw said...

It looks good Brit....a lot better then the last time I saw it.You can paint for me any time.

Evan Scott Sharfe said...

kudos on the audrey print!