Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy weekend...

This past Saturday Maddox was invited to his friend Emmie's 2nd birthday party! There was a princess theme, so it was only fitting that Snow White made an appearance. That's my girlfriend Jennie holding Maddox. Can you believe she made that costume herself?


On Sunday Meemaw and Papaw came over to my mom and dad's after church. We enjoyed lunch at the local Frisch's, and then most everyone headed back to the house to watch the Bengals game. Maddox was intrigued with Papaw...he's pretty comfortable around men with facial hair...since daddy and both grandpa's have cool beards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SURE A LUCKY MAN GENO...I'VE GOT 2 GREAT GRAND-DAUGHTERS AND NEITHER ONE WILL SIT IN MY LAP OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME....MAYBE I SHOULD BATHE MORE OFTEN AND SEE IF THAT HELPS...UNCA JERRY

Sandy said...

I love the princess costume!! You should have dressed up as Ariel, Amanda! :-)

Sounds like it was a fun weekend!