Monday, October 20, 2008

Dancing with the Stars...

Is anyone else watching "Dancing with the Stars"? It's one of the many fall shows I'm obsessed with right now...I'm rooting for Brooke Burke to win this season. She's absolutely gorgeous and presents herself as a true sweetheart. What do you think?

P.S. Matt and I went to see "Dancing with the Stars" when they came to Cincinnati 2 years ago. That was when Jerry Springer, Drew Lachey, Joey Lawrence, and Lisa Rinna were in it, along with Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block - who I got to meet that night! No joke!


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Too bad JORDAN wasn't on dancing with the stars!!! hehehe

I admit I enjoy watching it too and Brooke is amazing! I think she is the one to beat this year and I can't believe she has had, what?, FOUR KIDS???

Maybe I should take up dancing! (Seriously, anyone interested???) :-)

BumbleBEE said...

im rooting 4 Julianna Hough & Cody Linley!

Amanda said...

I can't believe you remembered Jordan was my favorite, Aunt Sandy!!! If she wasn't so likeable, I'd have to hate on Brooke because she had her last child around the same time I had Maddox...and my body DEFINITELY doesn't look anything like hers! I think Julianna is absolutely fabulous, too, B!