
Any of the lists or topics that appear on the right column of the blog can only be updated by the blog administrator (that's me).
If you want to add birthdays, anniversaries or any other information to the blog (besides a post or comment), please send me an e-mail and I will be happy to do it.
There has been a request to list e-mail addresses in that column, which I will get to this weekend. If you DO NOT want the e-mail address associated with your blog membership to be published in that list or if there is a different e-mail you would prefer to share, let me know. My e-mail address is: sharfe4@fuse.net
P.S. The picture, which was taken from Navy Pier in Chicago, has no association with this message. I just like it! :-)
2 comments:
ufrxoYoure right Sandy.That is an outstanding seascape.Where are my paint brushes.
the picture reminds me of the last scene in The Goonies. "It's One-Eyed Willy!!!"
Post a Comment