Friday, September 12, 2008

New deck and patio

OK, I have to brag on my husband and dad's hard work. Check out these pictures of our new deck and patio (with built in fire pit). They worked really hard for 2+ months and it looks great. It is just missing a few finishing touches (lattice and a permanent handrail on the steps) but we had our first party a couple of weeks ago and it was really nice to have some close friends around a fire in our own backyard. It's not quite big enough to hold the entire Dunn gang but it adds a nice entertainment space.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

WOW! Looks great! I know your dad does nice work but I didn't know Scottie was a craftsman too! The fire pit was an awesome idea!

Thanks for sharing!

Todd said...

That's real nice!

Papaw said...

Nice deck,nice all around job,cant wait to see it in person.....papaw

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous! What a cool area for you guys! Looks super fun!