Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another travel review request...

Okay... I have been patiently waiting to hear from all of you about your favorite travel spots (preferably with pictures and reviews), but have only seen the comments to my last post (which I totally appreciate, by the way).

SO... it seems I have to ask again for your help in finding a great place to vacation next year. And as I promised, I am taking this opportunity to share some pictures of another one of my favorite spots with you.... San Francisco!!!


Approaching the pier at Alcatraz


McDonald's in Chinatown


The Golden Gate Bridge


The "painted ladies" near Haight Ashbury

Okay... now.... YOUR TURN!!!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Any cool place I've been, I went there with you...lol so I have nothing new for you, but I wanted to mention that my favorite vacation was The Bahamas!!! Obviously the weather was great and it was beautiful, I've never seen water like that! But it was cool to see a different culture and to see how people in other parts of the world live. I'm ready to go back!

Sandy said...

Gotta love the Bahamas, for sure! I'll have to scan some of the pix from that vacation in so we can share them here.