Pikes Peak is at an altitude of 14,110 feet and even thought it was August when this picture was taken, it was quite chilly and extremely windy. It's not unusual for snow to fall at any time of the year at the summit.
That's Bob with a few Anasazi indians who had just completed a demonstration of tribal dances at the Manitou cliff dwellings in Manitou Springs, Colorado.
Bob and I had a great time out west. This is just a sampling of what we saw and did. I'll have more later.
5 comments:
Way to rock the Reds when you're on vacation, Dad!
Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing, Amanda!!! What a fan!!
Thanks for the vacation review! Sounds like it was great and I can't want to hear and see more about it!
OH wait... I just noticed that Linda is rocking the Reds too!! :-)
Of course!
I refuse to go out of town without MY REDS hat too!!! Way to go Uncle B!!!!
Post a Comment