Thursday, September 11, 2008

papaws at it again

papaws at it again

8 comments:

Brittany said...

And he has still got it!! I love it! I still have my painting hanging up in my room! :)

Sandy said...

Way to go Papaw!! Your first blog picture!!! (My ear is hurting from being on the phone so long, walking you through the process.)

I'm so glad you have pulled the paints back out! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

HEY BIG BROTHER....THAT IS AN OUTSTANDING PAINTING. A SCENE OF PURE UNADULTERATED ALASKAN OUTDOOR
BEAUTY, THE HOME OF OUR NEXT VICE PRESIDENT. HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED PAINTING A MOOSE FOR A MOOSE? LIL BRO..(UNCA JERRY)

Linda said...

BEAUTIFUL! The painting looks great as a photo. I'll bet it looks even better in person!

Can't want to have you paint a picture of our cabin and surrounding scenery from our Colorado vacation!

Sandy said...

Speaking of which, Linda.... where is your vacation post? We ALL would like to enjoy the cabin and scenery!!!

Kristi said...

Papaw your painting is beautiful!! If you ever consider selling (or gifting) one of your paintings I would love to have one. Keep me in mind for your future art work.

Kristi said...

Maybe I will send you some pictures of our trip to Maine next month for you to paint...

Amanda said...

Nice work, Papaw!