Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to school!

Hey everyone (especially Papaw!)- sorry I've been MIA for a while! I'm about three weeks into a brand new school year. This is my 6th year at Withrow and each year seems to go by more and more quickly! This year, I'm teaching English/Language Arts to sophomores and seniors. This is Janiah, one of my seniors; I taught her 3 years ago when she was a freshman, too!

I know teachers (like parents) aren't supposed to have favorites, but....just look at this guy! Anthony was my first "Student of the Week" this school year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO LANA....YOU SHOULD BE TEACHER OF THE YEAR...MY WIFE GLORIA GRADUATED FROM WITHROW IN
'49...SHE HAS FOND MEMORIES AND HAS MAINTAINED MANY FRIENDS FROM
HER WITHROW DAYS...UNCA JERRY

Sandy said...

I bet your students really love having you as a teacher! I know it must be a tremendous amount of work but I'm sure the rewards are probably tremendous as well.

What a great role model you will be for Brittany in a few years!

Amanda said...

You go, Miss P!