Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here is the rest of my crew....

This is Gavin, Mark's oldest he was three in August.



This is Gabrielle, Mark's youngest she was one in August.

This is Carson Keith's oldest, he will be two in Oct. and he is big brother to the twins.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

What a cute bunch of kids!! Thanks for showing them off! I bet Christmas is going to be a blast for you this year!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS REALLY COOL...I'VE GOT GREAT GREAT NIECES AND NEPHEWS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT..
THE GOOD LORD HAS TRULY BLESSED THE DUNN CLAN AND THEIR MATES AND FAMILIES...SOOOO GOOD LOOKIN...
SOOO TALENTED...SOOO LONG. UNCA JERRY

JackieDunnScott said...

Thanks for the nice comments...It would be nice to have a family tree with everyone's picture...BTW what happened to my dad's part of the gene pool? The rest of the Dunns have musical or artistic talent and our family is tone deaf and couldn't paint our way out of a box. I am good however at turning ---- into shinola...Is that considered a talent???

Linda said...

Grandkids are the BEST! I agree with Unca Jerry -- we are blessed beyond measure! Nana and Papaw started something really terrific!