A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
WOW DINK...WHAT GREAT LOOKING KIDS.HANS LOOKS SO PROUD...HE'LL BE A GREAT FATHER, AND I KNOW YOUR BUSTIN AT THE SEAMS GRANDMA....UNCA JERRY
WOW! I haven't seen Hans since the days of Lake James! It's been a while! Good lookin' kids! :)
Awww... how sweet! Elliot sure looks like his daddy! Thanks for sharing, Nana Denise!
We really need to have another family reunion. It seems I need a family tree as a guide! Haha. Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW DINK...WHAT GREAT LOOKING KIDS.
HANS LOOKS SO PROUD...HE'LL BE A GREAT FATHER, AND I KNOW YOUR BUSTIN AT THE SEAMS GRANDMA....
UNCA JERRY
WOW! I haven't seen Hans since the days of Lake James! It's been a while! Good lookin' kids! :)
Awww... how sweet! Elliot sure looks like his daddy! Thanks for sharing, Nana Denise!
We really need to have another family reunion. It seems I need a family tree as a guide! Haha. Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment