A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
Hmmm... Jeffrey Allen, Jerry Allen?
Those are the only one's I am sure of too. What about Randy? Is his middle name Allen? And maybe Gregg? :-/ Geesh! That is a hard question!!!
Kenneth Allen ..
Moose aka Jerry Allen and Gregory Allen come to mind for me. Plus, I'm married to an Allan... great name no matter how you spell it! :)
THAT WAS TOO EASY...ALL 5 WERE NAMED BUT IT TOOK 4 PEOPLE TO DO IT...UNCA JERRY PS..SANDY..RANDYS MIDDLE NAME ISSCOTT.
Evan's middle name is Scott too!!!
In a family our size, I bet we have other name duplications...we have a bunch of Allens, several Scotts (including Scottie Curtsinger), a couple Jewels and a couple Lees. Any others you know of out there?
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS...MY SON EDDIE'S MIDDLE NAME IS ALLEN AND I TOTALLY FORGOT....THAT'S THE CRS DESEASE I HAVE SHOWING ITS UGLY HEAD....UNCA JERRY
I MEANT DISEASE....
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hmmm... Jeffrey Allen, Jerry Allen?
Those are the only one's I am sure of too. What about Randy? Is his middle name Allen? And maybe Gregg? :-/ Geesh! That is a hard question!!!
Kenneth Allen ..
Moose aka Jerry Allen and Gregory Allen come to mind for me. Plus, I'm married to an Allan... great name no matter how you spell it!
:)
THAT WAS TOO EASY...ALL 5 WERE NAMED BUT IT TOOK 4 PEOPLE TO DO IT...UNCA JERRY
PS..SANDY..RANDYS MIDDLE NAME IS
SCOTT.
Evan's middle name is Scott too!!!
In a family our size, I bet we have other name duplications...we have a bunch of Allens, several Scotts (including Scottie Curtsinger), a couple Jewels and a couple Lees. Any others you know of out there?
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS...MY SON EDDIE'S MIDDLE NAME IS ALLEN AND I TOTALLY FORGOT....THAT'S THE CRS DESEASE I HAVE SHOWING ITS UGLY HEAD....UNCA JERRY
I MEANT DISEASE....
Post a Comment