Ok so This week was the week ive been dreading.It was my first week back to school.Now Im a Freshman at Northwest High school. I have to wake up at 5:30am every morning for school.My First week was pretty cool! All of my teachers are nice and my classes are all by each other exept for chorus. Even though it was the first week back to school I had Algebra & English homework every night.What a drag!But High school is not as scary as I thought it would be.So far I have not gotten lost which was my goal and a bunch of my friends are in my classes and lunch periods.High school so far is awesome, I hope it stays that way lol!!!
Peace Out!
Bethany
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you are in high school already!! No worries though. I'm sure it will be better than you thought.
Now you can start counting down the months to graduation.... and college, where you will be a freshman all over again! :-) Good luck, Bee!
Enjoy it while it lasts! Before you know it you will be on to college. Good Luck, I'm sure you will do great.
I remember high school being super intimidating for me... but before you know it, you'll find your niche and wonder where the days have gone!
DON'T FRET BETHANY, THE TIME WILL FLY BY...RELAX, STUDY HARD, AND ENJOY IT...UNCA JERRY
Post a Comment