
If you are looking for something fun to do this Sunday (and I don't mean football), consider joining Meemaw, Papaw, Linda, Nita and Brenda (Meemaw's sisters) and me at the Kentucky Wool Festival near Kincaid Lake in Kentucky (close to Falmouth). There will be music, crafts, great food and lots of family fun! Call Papaw if you want to come along! 859 282-6661


3 comments:
Hey gang this would be great time to meet memaws side of the family.It looks like a lot of fun.
Ooops,after reading this blog I hope you dont interpet it the wrong way.What i meant to say was it wood be agood time to meet a couple of memaws sisters.As you all know Im computer challenged and I dont know how to erase the previous blog.I,m gone so I don't screw up any more.
We had a really great time at the Wool Festival yesterday. It was a beautiful day to walk the booths and visit with Meemaw, Papaw, Sandy, Aunt Nita & Jim, Aunt Brenda and Bill. We were surprised with a visit from Aunt Betty, Di and Whitney. We also got to meet Aunt Nita's daughter, Jamie, for the very first time!
The only problem was deciding what to eat for lunch. There was SO many great choices! Papaw and Bill each had a GIANT turkey leg. It took Papaw quite a while to finish his, but at $8.00 a leg Papaw said he was determined to polish it off!
Post a Comment