
Hey Its Bethany!!
In December I will be going to a christian convention called 3DYC in grand rapids Michigan. The cost is $152. Im selling these coupons(Picture the right) to help pay for my trip. They are $10 per card and expires 12/31/09!!Every card I sell I get $5 for so its a fast way of earning money to go to 3DYC!!
There are coupons for....
-Smokey Bones -Grand Buffet -Buckhead
-Valvoline -White Castle -Dave and Busters
-Texas Roadhouse - Arbys - Snappy Tomato Pizza
-KFC -Waffle House -Red Squirrel
-Long John Silver - Little Caeser -Gameworks
-Captain D's -Taco Bell - Margaritas
-Great Steak -Perkins
-Cinnabon -Pizza Hut
-Auntie Annes -Acapuloo
-Donatos -Coney Island
-Lee's chicken -Movie Gallery
-Quizno Sub -Hollywood Movie
-Rallys -Noble Roman
Please notify me if you would like to buy one! I would really appreciate it and also these coupons are only able to be used in greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky!!
xoxo
Bethany
8 comments:
I'd love to help you out! Sign me up for one of the coupon books. I used to sell my fair share of things throughout highschool...
Bethany-I'll take one, too...I'm not sure when we'll see each other next but if you want, i can mail you a check :-)
Count me in Bee. I love coupons! :-)
SEND ONE TO JERRY DUNN
1201 QUEENIE LN.
MILFORD OH.45150
AND I'LL SEND YOU $5.00 PLUS THE COST OF THE STAMP..PLEASE INCLUDE WHO I SHOULD MAKE THE CHECK PAYABLE
TO....UNCA JERRY
SORRY BETH, I MISREAD THE BLOG. SEND ME A CARD AND I WILL SEND YOU A CHECK FOR $10.00 PLUS THE MAILING
COST. IF I WAS WELL OFF I'D TAKE THE $152.00 DEAL.....UNCA JERRY
Sounds like a good deal! I'll take one, too! Maybe your dad could drop it off the next time you're in the Eastgate area.
Or everyone could meet at Meemaw and Papaw's for a coupon pick-up and visit.
I'll take one too Bethany. Let me know how you want me to pay for it - maybe I can meet you or I can drop it off.
Bee,you can count on me and memaw,Save us a couple of books
Post a Comment