I, for one, am not going to sit by and let our elder statesmen bury this blog!!!
I am here to say that my number one New Year's resolution for 2010 is to post something on the blog at least once a week!!
Who's with me????
A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
2 comments:
I promise, I'll have something weekly as well.
Hold it J.D.,don't dig that hole yet.If Sandy and Linda make a promise then take ot to the bank!!
How about the rest of you? Can you spare a few minutes a week to let everyone know whats going on in you and your familys life? It doesn't have to be an earth shattering event ,it can even be on the mundane side ,but the main thing thing is we keep in touch with our family.Don't let us become like so many other families that only keep in touch two or three times a year.We've got something here that you will cherish as the years pass by.....Okay,okay I'll get off my soap box oratory and wish all of you a Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment