We are setting up a shared calendar to keep track of Papaw's appointments and to allow all of US (kids AND grandkids) to sign up to visit Meemaw.
The goal is to cover as many of the days as possible so that Papaw can have a little bit of time to himself and he won't have to go to the nursing home every single day.
If you have a Yahoo account, e-mail it to me at sharfe4@fuse.net and I will set up your security so you can view and modify the calendar.
Once you are set up, let me know and I will walk you through the steps to access Papaw's calendar.
2 comments:
I'm adding comments to the days when I visit. Just roll over the event with your cursor to see the comment. This will give us all an idea of how the visit with Meemaw went. I've also added comments to our sibling meeting so that we can remember what was said.
You'll notice the Task List on the left sidebar. This will help us remember items that need to be done. Once an item is completed, we can check it off. It's imperative that we have strong communication and, if we all participate, this should do the trick.
I think the calendar is going to be a big help!
Once you all have set up your Yahoo accounts and I have added you as Special Friends to Papaw's calendar just add the following to your favorites:
http://calendar.mail.yahoo.com/wallacednn
The rest is easy to figure out, but please don't hesitate to ask Linda or me if you get stuck.
Post a Comment