- GENE AND I MADE AN EXECUTIVE DECISION TODAY AND DECIDED TO HAVE EVERYONE BRING SOMETHING TO MUNCH ON FOR THE RE-UNION SINCE WE HAVE SOME AWESOME COOKS IN THE FAMILY (FORGET THE CATERING)!
- THINK FINGER FOODS AND DESSERTS...AND EACH FAMILY BRING THEIR OWN DRINKS (ALCOHOL FOR ADULTS IS PERMITTED BUT STAY SOBER)
- SO PUT ON YOUR CULINARY HATS AND LETS TRY TO OUTDO EACH OTHER...
- THIS WAY, WE DON'T NEED A HEAD COUNT TO WORRY ABOUT...
- IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS, CALL GENE AT 859-282-6661....HAH!
THIS PART IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. AT THE INITIAL MEETING, DONNA SUGGESTED THAT IN LIEU OF A GIFT EXCHANGE, EVERYONE COULD BRING AN ITEM TO DONATE TO "A CARING PLACE". THIS COULD BE BABY TALC, BABY FOOD, BABY SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, ANYTHING RELATED TO TAKING CARE OF A NEWBORN. OR, A CASH DONATION IF YOU SO DESIRE.....IT DEFINITLY IS A CHRISTIAN DRIVEN MINISTRY AND ALL DONATIONS GO TO KEEPING THE DOORS OPEN TO SAVE BABIES FROM BEING ABORTED. THANKS.....
8 comments:
Awesome! I think it's a great idea! Simple but tasty cuisine! And let's fill a trailer with donations for A Caring Place!
I just love grazing don't you?
EVERYBODY PUT IN YOUR 2 CENTS WORTH ON HIS BLOG...LETS HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU....I'LL PUT IN THE LEMING HOUSE ADDRESS FOR YOU GPS
USERS LATER....
I like the food idea. I'll start thinking about what to bring!
I will bring all the paper products: dinner plates, dessert plates, napkins, cups, plasticware, and anything else I think we'll need. I'll watch for sales!
Oh yeah, well probably need tablecloths, too. Unca J, let me know what size the tables are so I can pick those up on sale as well.
Since our reunion is dated for the beginning of the season of Thanksgiving, I'll go with Fall Harvest colors.
If anyone can think of anything else in this category, just let me know.
I love the idea of everyone bringing something! We can bring a cheeseball and puppy chow (after we see what everyone else signs up for, I can make something else, too)!
Uncle J - Matt requested that you make those asparagus roll-ups!
I updated the "Evite" for anyone who may not be following the blog. This time I was able to put you and Uncle Gene as the Hosts..Don't know what I did wrong the last time. Thanks for pulling this all together!!!
SEEMS EVERYONE LIKES THE ASPARAGUS ROLLUPS...O.K. MATT, I'LL MAKE A DOUBLE OR TRIPLE BATCH...NO PROBLEM
...I'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT ELSE WE CAN MAKE....
Post a Comment